Prep Time: Ready In:
1 hour 40 minutes/varies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided use
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 12 oz bag of sliced and shaved almonds
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 16 oz bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 Plantain
- 3 Nino Bananas ( Baby Bananas)
- 1 Cavendish Banana ( Chiquita Banana)
- 1 8 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 /4 cup of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of canola oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press into bottom of the pan. Place in freezer to harden.
- Chop 1 Nino Banana and half of the Cavadenish Banana (set aside for later)
- Chop Plantain, fry with salt and sugar in small to medium sized pan (fry only in canola oil) until partially browned.
- Chop remaining Nino Bananas and left over Cavadenish Banana (set aside in separate bowl for later)
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, flour and cornstarch. Add cream cheese and beat well.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs Nino banana & Cavendish Banana slices. Mix well. Pour mix over crust and bake 60 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake cool in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; spread over top of cake. Return to warm oven until set. Take out of oven.
- Pour sweetened Condensed milk on top sparingly, and then place to harden in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take sliced almonds and garnish as desired, decorate top edge of cake with fried Plantain,Nino and Cavendish Slices. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and milk amount of sweetened condensed milk and Refrigerate before serving.