Prep Time: Ready In:
1 hour 20 minutes/varies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided use
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped raspberries
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup raspberries whole
- 1 1/2 cup of meted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press into bottom of the pan. Place in freezer to harden.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, flour and cornstarch. Add cream cheese and beat well.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs, chopped raspberries. Mix well. Pour mix over crust and bake 60 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake cool in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; spread over top of cake. Return to warm oven until set. Take out of oven.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate and drizzle over cake, garnish with whole raspberries and Refrigerate before serving.