Prep Time: Ready In:
15 minutes 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided use
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo cookie crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press into bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, flour and cornstarch. Add cream cheese and beat well.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs,vanilla. Mix well. Fold in the cookie dough. Pour mix over crust and bake 60 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake cool in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; spread over top of cake. Return to warm oven until set. Take out of oven.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips and drizzle over cake, and Refrigerate before serving.